August Contest: Where in the World is Daniel?
Tomorrow, August 1, is Allison Denmark and Daniel Rayner’s three-month anniversary.
It’ll be three months since my contemporary romance novel Wish You Were Here debuted and readers were introduced to Allison, the woman who kissed her fiancé’s brother five days before her wedding.
I loved launching Wish You Were Here with my fellow “Debs,” whose books also debuted in May: Dani Pettrey (Submerged), Katie Ganshert (Wildflowers from Winter), and Olivia Newport (The Pursuit of Lucy Banning). It’s been fun connecting with readers and hearing how people weren’t sure who Allison was going to end up with and how much they enjoyed the llamas, Kuzko, Pacha and Banzai.
To celebrate Wish You Were Here’s three-month anniversary, I’m hosting a “Where in the World is Daniel?” contest during August. Here are the rules:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday during the month of August, Daniel will send a postcard to Alli from an undisclosed location. I’ll put Daniel’s postcard on my blog so you can read it too. (I promise the messages won’t be too personal!)
- Based on Daniel’s hint in his message, leave a comment either on my blog or on my Author Facebook page guessing where you think Daniel is.
- You get one entry for guessing, right or wrong. If you Tweet about the contest or share it on Facebook, you get another entry for that day.
- If you haven’t “liked” my Author Facebook page, please do so and I’ll toss in another entry for you.
- At the end of the contest, I’ll put all the entries together and draw the winner for the prize package.
And just what is the prize package?
The winner of the “Where in the World is Daniel?” contest wins a prize package worth over $100:
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
The contest starts Thursday, August 2, 2012!!0 I like this!