Contest: Where in the World is Daniel? (Postcard #7) & a brief vlog
Daniel’s been the traveling man this month — and we only have two more postcards to go before the “Where in the World is Daniel?” contest is over and a winner is selected. So tell me: Where is Daniel today?
Don’t forget to leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
I won’t “approve” any guesses until the end of the day so that people have a chance to enter their answers.
On Tuesday, y’all guessed it — or at least, most of y’all did: Daniel was in Ireland, kissing the Blarney Stone!0 I like this!