In Others’ Words: Truth
Which one of these phrases trips you up?
- Too old
- Too young
- Too busy
- Too scared
- Too washed up
- Too worn out
And which one of these truths renews your hope, your strength?
- God watches over your every step (Psalm 121:5)
- God steadies you (Isaiah 33:5-6)
- God rescues you (Colossians 1:13)
- God carries you (Psalm 68:19)
- God knows you (Romans 8:27)
- God loves you (Jeremiah 31:3)
- God holds you (Psalm 63:8)
- God never gives up on you (Deuteronomy 31:6)
In Your Words: What helps you remember that you belong in God’s Big Picture?
God Never Gives Up On You Click to Tweet
Smile! You Belong in God’s “Big Picture” Click to Tweet
God knows you, loves you & holds you close to his heart Click to Tweet2 bloggers like this post!