And the Winner is …
Thank you to everyone who participated in the “Where in the World is Daniel?” Contest during the month of August. You all were great at guessing Daniel’s location, but only one person can win the prize package:
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
And the winner is:
Trisha, email me at email@example.com with your address and I’ll send the prize package your way — well, everything but Catch a Falling Star, which doesn’t release until May 2013! You’ll get a copy as soon as I do!
I’m visiting over at Michelle Lim’s blog Thoughts on Plot via a vlog about how to pitch your novel. I hope you drop by!0 I like this!