Contest: Where in the World is Daniel? (Final Postcard!)
Today’s the last day of Daniel’s travels around the world! Join the “Where in the World is Daniel?” fun one last day and then come back on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012, to find out who wins the prize package!
Don’t forget to leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
I won’t “approve” any guesses until the end of the day so that people have a chance to enter their answers. And yes, go ahead and ignore the Europe stamp!
Daniel was in wonderful San Francisco, CA on Tuesday. My husband and I lived in Mountain View, CA when we were first married (in a tiny apartment) — and we loved going to San Francisco on the weekends!0 I like this!