Contest: Where in the World is Daniel (Postcard #2)
Welcome back for Daniel’s second postcard to Alli! Let the guessing begin: Where in the world is Daniel this week?
Leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
Wondering where Daniel was last Thursday? I’ll tell you: The most photographed mountains in North America are the Maroon Bells, located in Aspen, CO. In Wish You Were Here, Daniel gave Alli a photograph by nature photographer Thomas Mangelsen titled Maroon Bells Daybreak.
0 I like this!