Contest: Where in the World is Daniel? (Postcard #4)
Leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
I won’t “approve” any guesses until the end of the day so that people have a chance to enter their answers. And I’ll give you one hint: Ignore the “Europe” stamp.
Last Thursday Daniel was at Assateugue Island, Maryland — a place where my family camped several summers during my childhood. I have very fond memories of going to sleep to the sound of the surf and the wild ponies’ whinnies and neighs as they wandered the beach.0 I like this!