Contest: Where in the World is Daniel (Postcard #5)
Daniel stumped a lot of people with his last postcard, so let’s see how it goes today: Where in the world is Daniel?
Leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
I won’t “approve” any guesses until the end of the day so that people have a chance to enter their answers. And I’ll give you one hint: Ignore the “Europe” stamp.
Daniel was in Vermont on Tuesday, and as Lisha Cannon recalled in her comment, he had a T-shirt from the Rocking R Resort in Waterbury, Vermont, which is near Stowe and Smugglers Notch. (Fran Shaw mentioned Smugglers Notch!)0 I like this!