Contest: Where in the World is Daniel (Postcard #6)
Leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page for chances to win a prize package worth over $100. (Share on Twitter and your FB for extra entries. Be just sure to let me know!):
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
I won’t “approve” any guesses until the end of the day so that people have a chance to enter their answers. And I’ll give you one hint: Ignore the “Europe” stamp.
Last Thursday, Daniel was at Prince Edward Island, aka P.E.I., somewhere I want to visit someday! Lots of you who commented said you also want to go one day — and Sara Suderman is fortunate enough to have visited the home of “Anne with an ‘e'” Shirley, the heroine of Anne of Green Gables.
0 I like this!