You’re Invited: Help Author Beth K. Vogt Plan a Destination Wedding
I just hit SEND on the rewrites for my novel, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, which will release in August 2015 as part of my new Destination Wedding series with Howard Books.
Guess what happens now?
I’m writing Can’t Buy Me Love, the novella that will launch the series in May 2015. I’d like to invite you to help me write my novella.
That’s right: I need your creativity, your ideas for Can’t Buy Me Love because we all know how challenging it is to plan a wedding, right? Here are your destination wedding planning tips:
- Create a “Planning a Wedding: Can’t Buy Me Love” Pinterest board
- Your first pin on your board is the “You’re Invited” pin from my “Planning a Wedding” Pinterest board found here
- Have fun pinning items onto your board that create an elegant, upscale Manhattan destination wedding, including:
- specific locations in Manhattan
- wedding cakes
- wedding gowns
- engagement rings/wedding rings
- surprise me!
- Come back here to this blog and post a link to your Planning a Wedding: Can’t Buy Me Love Pinterest Board in the comment section.
The contest … I mean, the wedding planning goes from October 7 through November 7. (I am on deadline, after all!)
OH YES, THERE ARE PRIZES:
The creator of the best overall wedding planning board gets to choose any two of my novels — ebook or paperback.
If I use your ideas in the novella — for the wedding cake or the wedding gown or the engagement ring, for example — I’ll mention you in the novella’s Acknowledgements. And yes, more than one person can win — and be mentioned!
Hope you’ll join the Wedding Planning Pinterest fun! Have you ever planned a wedding before?
[Tweet “Help plan a dream destination #wedding for my 2015 novella. How would you spend $30k? #Pinterest http://bit.ly/1vKN4Oz”] 1 blogger likes this post!