In Others’ Words: Live Well
A good week … but one of those fasten-your-seat-belts kind of weeks.
And I don’t know about you, but it’s Friday and I’m feeling all “Whew!” and “Whoa!” and “When can I have a nap?”
And then it came time to write this post. And I’m thinking: Which quote do I pick? How do I want to start the conversation with my friends?
I browsed my cache of “one day I want to use these” quotes — and my heart stopped on today’s quote.
It reminds me: Yes, it’s been a week, but:
- I am blessed with life-giving friends.
- I know what my guiding truths are — and I’m embracing them as never before.
- My passion is fueling my dreams — and allowing me to hang out with other passionate people. So. Much. Fun.
- Life is full — filled to overflowing!
- And I am choosing to be well … to not let an ongoing health challenge define me.
In Your Words: It’s Friday. How ya feeling?
“Live Passionately, and Fully and Well.” Click to Tweet
Life = Friends, Principles, Passion Click to Tweet
Giveaway: Celebrating Book Clubs, Readers & Romance! Click to Tweet