Contest: Where in the World is Daniel (Postcard #1)
Let the contest begin!
Daniel Rayner, the hero of my debut novel, Wish You Were Here, is traveling again — but, of course, he’s sending Alli postcards. He’s given her — and you — a clue to his whereabouts today. Where in the world do you think Daniel is?
Leave your comment below or on my Author Facebook page (and share about the contest on Twitter, Facebook, wherever!) for chances to win a prize package worth over $100:
- a collection of sixteen postcards by wildlife photographer Thomas Mangelson (Remember how Daniel gave Alli a gift of a Thomas Mangelsen photograph, Maroon Bells Daybreak?)
- a $20 Starbucks gift card (Daniel keeps himself caffeinated while he travels the world!)
- a “Life is Good” water bottle (Daniel’s motto — and he was wearing a “Life is Good” T-shirt in Chapter 1 of WYWH.)
- a $50 Visa gift card (Always good to have on hand if you’re a traveling man like Daniel.)
- a Heart of Adoption necklace (The same necklace that we gave away at the Debutantes’ Story Soiree.)
- a signed copy of Wish You Were Here
- a signed copy of my to-be-released in May 2013 novel, Catch a Falling Star
0 I like this!